Alachisoft is currently looking for a Technical Agile Project Manager to join our highly talented engineering team to drive successful completion of software development project on-time and with high quality. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented project manager who enjoys working with people and achieving fast results.
The Technical Agile Project Manager is responsible for developing and managing project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources, and ensuring successfully completion of all phases of the project on-time and with high quality. The Technical Agile Project Manager will focus on using Agile methodologies like SCRUM or modified SCRUM in our software development projects along with project trackign software like JIRA.
This person MUST have solid software development background in .NET or Java. Without it, he/she won’t be considered for this position. And, he/she MUST also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to enterprise organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
- Develop and manage project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, deliverables and resources.
- Use SCRUM software development processes with project tracking software like JIRA
- Lead requirements capture & analysis and help document it
- Ensure that all technical documents in SDLC are created inculding requirements specification, architectural design, detailed design, test plans, test cases, etc.
- Track all requirements in different phases of SDLC until release
- Work side by side with Engineering Manager, Application Architect, and QA Manager
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Computer Science with 5+ yrs of experience
- 3+ yrs of solid software design and development experience
- 2+ yrs of agile project management experience
- Must have problem solving, decision making, sound judgment and assertiveness, and strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Independently driven with high sense of ownership, urgency, and proven ability to lead and influence others
- Proficiency in structuring complex projects in JIRA
- Must have excellent English writing & verbal skills
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org