Tierdeveloper Ncache integration problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_chunky_*

Guest_chunky_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:17 AM

I have enabled caching on my TierDeveloper project and set the Cache ID to 'marketDataCache'. I have created a local cache on my machine called 'marketDataCache'. When I look at the statistics for my cache it doesn't appear that any updates to my TierDeveloper object are getting applied to the cache. The cache is running and I am sure I have spelled it the same in both places. I am calling the Factory Insert and Update methods with the object data that I want to apply to both the DB and the cache.

Any ideas?

#2 Guest_Paul_*

Guest_Paul_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:23 AM

Please keep the following in mind and hopefully things will go smooth:
Use non-GAC components and copy your component DLL and EnterpriseNonServicedLibEval.dll (from your project's bin directory) to $INSTALL_DIR\NCache\bin\service.Specify all object attributes in queries so each object in query result is considered complete and cached individually.Set Isolation Level in NCache Manager to "High", Apply Configuration, and then START local cache.Run TierDeveloper generated WinForms app (or ASP.NET app if you want) .Watch statistics from NCache Manager and you'll see how cache count goes up and down

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users