NCache 3.6.2 SP3 Released
In this issue
- NCache 3.6.2 Service Pack 3 (SP3) Release - Download Now!
- Bi-Weekly Live Demos for NCache - Sign Up!
- MSDN Webinar (pre-recorded): Distributed Caching in ASP.NET Apps
NCache 3.6.2 Service Pack 3 (SP3) Released
Alachisoft has released NCache 3.6.2 Service Pack 3 that includes some
important bug-fixes and a few important enhancements.
Click here to view release notes.
Please download your copy of NCache 3.6.2 SP3.
- Java: JSP session storage for WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat
(no code change required)
- .NET: Server GC support
- Windows 7 install not working under security model.
- Client Queue Counter becomes negative.
- A bug in item expiration in Java API.
Bi-Weekly Live Demos for NCache
Alachisoft now offers bi-weekly live demos on NCache (one hour) to cover architecture and features.
- North America
Thu, May 6, 2010, 2pm-3pm ET (7pm-8pm UK Time)
Wed, Apr 28, 2010, 2pm-3pm UK Time (9am-10am ET) - Register
- Asia Pacific
Thu, Apr 29, 2010, 1pm-2pm Australia-East - Register
- Use computer speakers to listen (ask questions via webinar-chat)
- Dial a local number in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Western European countries, Australia, and New Zealand.
For complete schedules and personalized demo request, please click here.
MSDN Webinar: Distributed Caching in ASP.NET Apps
By Iqbal Khan (Technology Evangelist)
Does your .NET application run in a server farm? If so, have you considered using distributed object caching and distributed ASP.NET sessions? Distributed object caching can significantly improve an application's performance, scalability, and availability. Additionally, .NET applications running in server farms must cache distributed objects to automatically synchronize the data among servers. View this webcast to learn about distributed object caching, and to find out how to use ASP.NET sessions in server farms with a load balancer, either with sticky sessions or by using the StateServer or SqlServer session state mode.
Click here to watch the webinar.