Add Clustered Caches to the Bridge
This feature is only available in NCache Enterprise.
You can add multiple caches to your Bridge. The caches that you want to add should already be created on the local server or remote server(s). Please follow these steps to add a cache to your Bridge:
Using the NCache Management Center
Launch the NCache Management Center by browsing to http://localhost:8251 or
<server-ip>:8251on Windows and Linux.
In the left navigation bar, click on the Bridge. It will open up a list of pre-existing bridges.
- Method 1: Select the Bridge and click on button.
- Method 2: From the list, select the Bridge Name and go to View Details.
A new page will open up containing the Bridge configuration and details.
Go to the Bridge Caches section on this page and click on .
- Enter the Server Node IP containing the clustered cache and click Next.
- A list containing all the registered caches appears on the screen. Select the clustered cache to be added to the bridge and click Next.
- After the selection of the cache, a new page opens up showing Settings for Bridge Clustered Cache. Choose the Cache Mode for this bridge configuration, as well as, specify the Environment which will distinguish the caches if they have the same names.
Provide the specific information and click Finish.
The selected cache will be successfully added to the Bridge and will be displayed under the Bridge Caches section.
- Add the second cache for this Bridge using same steps mentioned above, here you can specify the Synchronization Mode (active/passive).