Alachisoft is currently looking for a Head of Business Development & Marketing to take charge of our business development, marketing, and solutions strategy and execution, and manage and grow our team for it. We are a fast growing software company based in Dallas Texas with an offshore office in Islamabad Pakistan.
Our software product NCache is an application performance and scalability middleware being used by a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, Australia, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
This role requires a proven leader with a hands-on background in business development, product marketing, digital marketing, and preferrably working with clients in the US and European markets. Must have prior hands-on .NET / Java development experience as our target customers are .NET / Java software developers.
- Learn product value proposition, features, and architecture
- Learn competitive landscape and relevan technology trends
- Understand existing marketing / biz dev strategy & help optimize it
- Manage and grow team to execute marketing / biz dev strategy
- Manage digital marketing activities including content marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, event sponsorships, and more.
- Manage NCache eco system and community building
- Manage the advertising budget for optimum results
- Manage Accounts Based Marketing (ABM) interface with sales and client services teams.
- Inspire, lead, and retain high quality team
- Improve team skills through coaching and in-house/outside training
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of overall technology biz dev / marketing experience
- 5+ years of managing technology biz dev / marketing teams
- IT + business degrees (BSCS + MBA) or equivalent required
- Tech savvy thru past hands-on .NET/Java DEV experience.
- Leadership and people management skills and strong confident / outspoken personality
- Successful track record of growing business
- Strong project / operations management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and create structured marketing processes.
- Excellent presentation and problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal English required
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation is offered for this position including bonuses, along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com