Alachisoft currently has multiple openings for Enterprise Software Inside Sales & Business Development in our highly talented sales team to drive sales. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented inside sales & biz dev person.
Under direction of the Senior Director of Sales, you are primarily responsible for generating sales pipeline revenue. This role is a prospect/hunter position. The focus is on outbound calling based on company provided territory targets, website leads, and marketing/event campaigns. This position requires that you meet both annual revenue targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You must also build and maintain professional relationships with internal company team members, especially with Enterprise Sales Executives (ESE). You will be working closely with the ESEs in the organization to grow overall company revenue.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
- Perform outbound calling, qualifying and converting leads into appointments for ESE
- Follow up with qualified leads until they’re active and ready for ESE ownership
- Prepare targeted emails and promotion materials for prospects
- Articulate company value proposition to prospects
- Execute on established Territory Marketing Plan
- Target net-new companies, and uncover new opportunities using other channels
- Execute using company prospecting methodology, recommend improvements to processes
- Achieve Monthly KPI’s based on:
- Minimum # of calls/touch-points per day
- Quality appointments for ESE per week
- Follow up touch points with qualified leads
- Qualified lead conversion into active leads
- Recording all activities in company CRM
- Working as a self-directed team member
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of IT/software sales experience
- 5+ years of overall sales experience
- Proven track record with impressive sales numbers
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Proficient with speaking to DEV & IT engineers
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of PipeDrive CRM is a plus
- Creative thinking, detail oriented, & excellent time management
- Overwhelming desire to WIN
- BA/BS degree or exceptional sales experience
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent base salary + aggressive commission is offered for this position, along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com