We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to come lead the Human Resources department. This position is responsible for developing and executing policies, process, and best practices across all HR functional areas including recruiting, on-boarding, training and development, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, and internal communications.
Your goal is to help bring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to our company, and to establish a strong company brand in the local job and professional market. You’re also responsible for helping create and maintain a fun loving and professionally rewarding work environment resulting in high employee satisfaction and retention.
The right person for this role is hands on, a builder and an owner, with a strong attention to detail. You need to be able to come into our dynamic environment, quickly build strong relationships across departments, and then develop and execute HR plans with an eye towards continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for all HR functions, including:
- Manage employment brand and oversee all recruiting activities, including university & professional recruiting, job fairs, hiring strategy, key talent acquisition, and key recruiting metrics.
- Structure and implement HR management system and reporting in alignment with business needs
- Design, implement, and oversee a company-wide performance management framework
- Develop, implement, and maintain competitive and effective compensation and benefits strategy
- Provide coaching to leaders to ensure company policies and practices are adhered to; provide support in conducting employee engagement activities.
- Establish effective internal communication channels to drive organizational alignment
- Structure and implement employee orientations, on-boarding and training tracks
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years as an HR professional & manager in tech industry
- IT + business degrees (BSCS/BBA + MBA) or equivalent required
- Build and manage a team, while producing high quality individual contributor work
- Must have leadership skills and strong confident/outspoken personality
- Excellent written & verbal English required
Excellent compensation package offered!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org