NCache Cloud Server prompts the primary user of the subscription every now and then informing about various changes in that subscription. This primary user is the one you provided when you registered an account on the NCache Cloud Portal.
NCache Cloud Server will send an email automatically whenever any of the following events occurs:
- New subscription is created
- Existing subscription is modified
- New environment is created
- Existing environment is removed
- Existing environment is modified
- Change in subscription status (suspend, activate, cancelled)
- Deployment Error
- Deployment User is added
- Deployment User is removed
- Activation of an hourly machine
- Activation key is regenerated
- Change in Heartbeat status
- Missed Heartbeat
In case the primary user is unavailable, email alerts will be sent to the Secondary User. To add a Secondary User, click on the icon to go to the Edit Account form. Add the secondary contact information in the Second Contact Details section and click on Save Details.