Purchase and Create Subscription Plan
NCache Cloud Service offers two subscription plans: 1-Year Reserved and Pay as You Go. These plans are configured from Azure/AWS portal and their details are as follows:
1-Year Reserved Plan: For a 1-Year Reserved Plan, you have two options: to reserve client and server licenses before you create your environment and deploy machines in it, or leave the license fields blank. If you do not reserve any licenses (latter case), then you will be charged hourly for the licenses that your subscription consumes. Reserving licenses will cost you less. If your intention is to use this service for a year or more, reserving licenses using the 1-year reserved plan will save 37% of total license cost. You can reserve more licenses at any time during the course of your subscription.
Pay as You Go Plan: A Pay as You Go plan does not require you to purchase any resources beforehand. Whatever resources you use, you will be charged on an hourly basis for them. If you do not want to use our cloud services for a long period of time, then choose this plan. It will cost you more than reserving licenses, but you can unsubscribe any time you want without having to pay any extra cost.
Go to NCache Cloud Pricing to view detailed pricing entitled with these two plans.
After you have created a subscription for NCache Cloud Service against a plan in Azure or AWS, you will be redirected to NCache Cloud Portal to complete this subscription's purchase. Here you need to provide the number of reserved licenses that you require to purchase your configured cloud subscription.
Add Number of Licenses
This option is for 1-Year Reserved Plan only.
The first section of the form you will see on your screen is to add the number of client and server licenses that you require.
- Server Licenses: These licenses cover the licensing cost of severs for the Client-Server plan.
- Client Licenses: These licenses cover licensing cost of clients for the Client-Server plan.
- Server Only Licenses: These licenses cover the licensing cost for server machines. Reserving Server only licenses comes with unlimited client licenses.
You can leave these fields blank if you want to use hourly licenses.
To get a detailed idea about the cloud licensing plans, refer to Cloud Licensing Model.
Add the number of required Server licenses, Client licenses, and Server Only licenses in the fields shown in the form. The total cost chart will be updated accordingly showing reserved licenses, their amount, and their cost.
- All these licenses are a part of Reserved subscription plan and will be charged for when the subscription is created.
- You are not limited to only use the reserved licenses. If you only use the reserved licenses, then you will not be charged with any additional cost. But if your created environments' license consumption exceeds the reserved licenses, then you will be billed for the extra consumed licenses on an hourly basis.
- This option is for NCache Enterprise Edition in 1-Year Reserved Plan only.
- You will be allowed to enable 24x7 Support only if you purchase licenses worth $50,000 or more.
- 24x7 support adds to the total license cost. This additional support cost is different for all three licenses. By selecting Yes, you can view this change reflected in the chart showing total cost.
The 24x7 Signup? option allows you to choose if you want 24x7 customer service support with the licenses you are reserving in your NCache subscription. Choose No if you do not want to sign up for 24x7 support.
Total Cost Chart
The total cost chart is available for 1-Year Reserved plan only.
The chart shows the details of the licenses that you have reserved. This detail includes their count, the time (in months) that they have been reserved for, and their cost. This chart also includes the cost estimation of all licenses that have 24x7 support like this:
This option is for 1-Year Reserved Plan only.
Add the discount coupon in the Coupon box and click on Apply to save these changes. You can see the coupon's effect in the total cost chart.
When done, check the "I agree with the subscription cost above." checkbox and click on the >> Purchase and Complete Subscription button to finish purchasing the reserved licenses. You will be asked to enter your email address for authentication. Enter your email and click on Next to access NCache Portal.
This email will be used for logging in to NCache Cloud Portal.
Once you have logged in, you need to create an account in NCache Cloud Server, which is explained in Register Account in NCache Cloud Service.