After purchasing NCache cloud subscription, you need to register yourself on NCache Cloud Server.
Register Account Through NCache Cloud Portal
After you have successfully subscribed to NCache cloud plan, you will be redirected to a Registration form. This form comprises of three sections. They are:
You need to provide the following work details of a user to register it as a primary user in NCache Cloud Portal. A Primary User is a user who has rights to perform managerial operations on NCache Cloud Portal. Other than the primary user, no other user can manage the created NCache cloud subscription.
Email will be automatically populated. It is the email you used when you logged in to NCache Cloud Portal.
- Email: Email address of the primary user.
- Password: Password used every time you login to NCache Cloud Portal.
- Confirm Password: Confirming the set password for NCache Cloud Portal login.
- First Name: First name of the primary user.
- Last Name: Last name of the primary user.
- Work Email: Work email of the primary user.
- Work Phone: Work phone number of the primary user.
- Job Title: Job title of the primary user.
Next up is providing information about your company. This includes:
- Company Name: Name of the company you work for.
- Address: Address telling where the company is located.
- Company URL: Website URL of your company.
Second Contact Details:
The last section is dedicated to the information of a secondary user. This user is contacted if the primary user is unavailable. Shown below are the fields associated with the secondary user's information.
- First Name: First name of the secondary user.
- Last Name: Last name of the secondary user.
- Work Email: Work email address of the secondary user.
- Work Phone: Work phone number of the secondary user.
- Job Title: Job title of the secondary user.
- Secondary contact information is optional and is only used by NCache cloud server in case the primary user is not available.
- This user cannot be the same user provided under Account Details.
Fill out this form and click the Register Account button to successfully register an account. You can go to your Subscription Dashboard by clicking the Home navigation button.
To edit your account's details at any time during your subscription, click on the icon in the navigation bar.