Monitor Cache Cluster and Clients
After successful creation of a cluster and connecting clients, you can monitor your cache cluster by following the steps below.
- Go to the Web Manager and select clustered caches.
- Click on ... against the cache and select Monitor Cluster.
- It opens a new window with NCache Monitor. You can monitor all the cache activity through this.
- You can also view the Report Dashboard in order to monitor all the client or server counters.
- To get complete guidelines on monitoring NCache cluster, please refer to Monitor caches using NCache Web Manager.