Complete NCache Cloud Service Purchase
Follow the steps provided here to complete purchasing NCache Cloud Service subscription through NCache Cloud Portal.
When you are redirected to NCache Cloud Portal, you will see the following screen:
On this page, you need to purchase the number of client and server licenses that you require. These licenses will be considered as reserved and will be a part of your subscription. You will also find a chart that updates the cost of your plan as you add the client and server licenses to it.
You can add 24x7 tech support with your licenses by selecting Yes against the 24x7 Support Signup? option. This adds to the total cost of licenses which is visible in the total cost chart.
If you have a discount coupon, add the code in the Coupon box and click on Apply. You can see it's effect reflected in the total cost chart.
Go through the entire page as it contains important information regarding the pricing of your selected plan.
When done, select the "I agree with the subscription cost above." checkbox and click on the >> Purchase and Complete Subscription button.
You will be asked to register your email account to have access to NCache cloud. Enter your email address and click on Next to access NCache Portal.
- For an Azure subscription, the account provided for authentication needs to be the same against which you created NCache SaaS subscription on the cloud environment (shown in the previous step), otherwise you will not be allowed to proceed further. For AWS, there is no such restriction.
- This email will be used for logging in to NCache Cloud Portal.
There are certain areas that need your attention when you are completing NCache Cloud Service Purchase on NCache Cloud Portal. They are:
- For a Pay as You Go plan, you do not purchase any licenses. You will be charged for however many licenses you use on an hourly basis.
- 24x7 Support is only allowed for Enterprise Edition in 1-Year Reserved Plan.
- You will be allowed to enable 24x7 Support only if you purchase licenses worth $50,000 or above.
Your next step is to register user's information with NCache Cloud Service subscription, which is explained in the next chapter.