Release Notes NCache 4.6 (Service Pack 1)
Tuesday, May 03, 2016
NCache 4.6 SP1 contains a few optimizations related to memory and huge improvements in performance
of NCache. This is a recommended upgrade for all NCache users.
List of Bugs Fixed:
- 744118 FIX: Without primary or secondary credentials, NullReferenceException is thrown on
management operations with security.
- 744119 FIX: Cache host process crashes on SecurityException while starting cache.
- 744120 FIX: Client.ncconf client doesn’t reflect security configuration changes.
- 744121 FIX: On adding security credentials through manager on client node, password is visible.
- 744122 FIX: Clientcache throws db sync dependency exception if security is enabled on cache.
- 744123 FIX: Clientcache throws no permission exception if security is enabled on cache.
- 744124 FIX: Callbacks are not thrown on performing bulk operations with Write-Behind (i.e insert
bulk and add bulk).
- 744125 FIX: CacheItem is always added with version 1 after it is removed from cache resulting into
data integrity issues.
- 744126 FIX: "Input string was not in a correct format" exception is thrown on service start for various
- 744127 FIX: No exception is thrown if null dependency key is given.
- 744128 FIX: Exception is thrown on adding null subgroup.
- 744129 FIX: Cache host process is left unkilled between service restarts, hence resulting in multiple
- 744130 FIX: Cache-all function for caching all queries is missing.