This section of the documentation discusses the configuration files that NCache provides for the client end and server end. It will help you understand how to configure these configuration files. All configuration files are installed with NCache and are located at
%NCHOME%/config (Windows) or
\opt\ncache\config (Linux). The following configuration files are installed with NCache which are used to configure the client and server end, i.e.;
- The Client Configuration File (Client.ncconf)
- The EFCaching Configuration File (Efcaching.ncconf) (Enterprise edition only)
- The Cache Configuration File (Config.ncconf)
- The Module Configuration File (Modules.ncconf)
- The Bridge Configuration File (Bridge.ncconf) (Enterprise edition only)
- The Security Configuration File (Security.ncconf) (Enterprise edition only)
This section discusses various configuration files provided by NCache for both the client end and server end.
In This Section
Client Side Configurations
Describes the client side configuration files required for connection establishment with the cache server.
Server Side Configurations
Describes the server side configuration files required for cache, security, and bridge configuration.