Cache Server Settings
This section explains various cache server configurations needed at the start of the NCache Service.
The cache server file hosts all cache-related configurations. For any change in cache configuration, you can manually update this file.
- .NET: Alachisoft.NCache.Service.exe.config located in %NCHOME%\bin\service.
- .NET Core Windows: Alachisoft.NCache.Service.dll.config located in %NCHOME%\bin\service.
- .NET Core Linux: Alachisoft.NCache.Daemon.dll.config located in /opt/ncache/bin/service.
- Java Windows: Alachisoft.NCache.Service.dll.config located in %NCHOME%\bin\service.
- Java Linux: Alachisoft.NCache.Daemon.dll.config located in /opt/ncache/bin/service.
In this section
Discusses how to update the server connectivity configurations.
Bind to Multiple NICs
Explains how to provide the IP Address you want the cluster server to bind with.
Discusses how to manage the management and TCP ports.
Discusses how to configure the buffer size, data size, and other memory settings.
Explains the dependency evaluation through worker threads by using a separate dependency manager.
Explains how to configure request inquiry and cluster request inquiry.
Explains how to manage the server side event settings.
Expiration & Eviction
Explains how to configure expiration and eviction-related configurations.
Explains how to manage the SQL notification service.
Explains how to manage the license and Windows event logging.
Explains how to monitor counters and ports in NCache.
Persistence Data Loading Retries
Explains how to configure persistence data loading retries.
Explains various miscellaneous configurations such as start NCache Management.