NCache Professional Edition
NCache is an extremely fast and scalable in-memory distributed cache for .NET/.NET Core, Java, Scala, Node.js, and Python. The NCache Professional Edition comes with several crucial features to aid developers in using it effectively, as discussed below:
- Lower cost than Enterprise Edition.
- Important NCache features included (see details below).
- Annual Maintenance & Support provided.
- Cache Server available on Windows.
- Cache Client also on Linux.
- Download from our website or fetch a Docker image.
Annual Maintenance & Support
NCache Professional Edition comes with paid support and maintenance SLAs - Service-Level Agreement (for bug fixing and feature upgrades). Annual maintenance and support include the following:
- 1. Contact our tech support via phone and email during regular office hours
- 2. Free upgrades to newer versions
- 3. Timely bug fixes and issuance of public patches on bug fixes
However, only NCache Enterprise Edition comes with 24x7 support.
Features in NCache Professional Edition
NCache Professional has all the features of NCache Open Source plus more. Below are some highlighted features in NCache Professional Edition:
- - .NET / .NET Core Clients, Java, Node.js, Python, Scala (Windows and Linux)
- - Cache Server
- .NET 6 (Windows)
- .NET 6 (Linux)
- - ASP.NET Core features
- ASP.NET Core IDistributedCache
- ASP.NET Core Sessions (Basic)
- ASP.NET Core Response Caching
- ASP.NET Core SignalR Backplane
- ASP.NET Core Sessions (JSON Serialization)
- - Java Web Sessions
- (Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere)
- - Node.js Web Sessions
- - Python Web Sessions
- - Scala Web Sessions
- - ASP.NET features
- ASP.NET Sessions (Basic)
- ASP.NET View State (Basic)
- ASP.NET Output Cache
- ASP.NET SignalR Backplane
- - .NET / .NET Core integrations
- EF Core Cache (Basic)
- NHibernate Cache (Basic)
- AppFabric Wrapper (no code change)
- - Object Caching Features
- JSON API and JSON Serialization
- New Modern NCache API
- Basic Operations (Get, Add, Insert, Remove)
- Bulk Operations (Get, Add, Insert, Remove)
- Lock/Unlock (Exclusive Locking)
- - Pub/Sub Messaging and Events
- Pub/Sub Messaging with Topic (Basic)
- Item Level Events (onUpdate/onRemove)
- - Distributed Lucene for .NET
- Full-Text Search (Distributed Lucene) (.NET)
- Import Lucene Indexes
- Backup / Restore Lucene Index
- - Docker Images
- Cache Server (.NET 6) (Windows)
- Cache Server (.NET 6) (Linux)
- Docker Files (Client & Server)
- - Java Integrations
- Hibernate Cache
- Spring Integration
- - Cache Monitoring (Windows, Linux)
- PerfMon Counters (Windows)
- Windows Event Log (Windows)
- SNMP Counters
- NCache Manager Counters
- - Data Expirations
- Absolute Expiration
- Sliding Expiration
- - Evictions
- - Cache Management
- Auto-start cache on startup
- Shell Script Tools (Linux)
- NCache Manager (GUI)
- PowerShell Cmdlet Tools (Advanced)
- Cache Config File Edits
For a detailed comparison of all the editions, please see more information below.
How to Obtain NCache Professional?
You may get and use NCache Professional from the following places:
What to Do Next?