NCache Professional Edition
90% Features Included with Support
NCache is an extremely fast and scalable In-Memory Distributed Cache for .NET / .NET Core. NCache Professional Edition has 90% of all NCache features (same as NCache Open Source Edition) to help developers use it with results. NCache Professional Edition comes with the following benefits:
- Cost Effective as compared to Enterprise Edition
- 90% features included (almost all dev-related features included)
- Annual Maintenance & Regular Support provided
- Community based technical support through NCache Google Groups
- Available for both Windows and Linux. Download or as Docker images.
- Available in both Public and Private Clouds
Annual Maintenance & Support
NCache Professional edition comes with paid support and maintenance SLAs (for bug fixing and feature upgrades). Annual maintenance and support include the following:
- Contact our tech support via phone and email during regular office hours
- Free upgrades to newer versions
- Timely bug fixes and issuance of private patches on critical bug fixes
However, only NCache Enterprise comes with 24x7 support.
Features in NCache Professional
NCache Professional has the same features as NCache Open Source. In addition, it has the following features that are not in NCache Open Source:
- All the features of NCache Open Source
- PowerShell Cmdlet Tools (advanced)
Please read more about NCache Open Source features below:
Features Not in NCache Professional
Below is a highlight of the features not included in NCache Professional and NCache Open Source:
- Caching Topologies for High Availability (Partition-Replica Cache, Mirrored Cache)
- WAN Replication (Bridge Topology)
- Live Upgrade
- Split-Brain Detection and Recovery
- ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core Sessions (Advanced)
- ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core Sessions (Multi-site)
- NCache Manager (GUI)
- NCache Monitor (GUI)
- Security & Encryption
- Java Clients
How to Obtain NCache Professional?
NCache Professional is available from the following places for you to obtain and use.
What to Do Next?