Automatic Deployment in AWS
NCache Enterprise Cloud supports two kinds of deployment methods; Automatic & Manual. First, we'll be discussing Automatic Deployment.
This type of deployment allows you to automatically deploy resources in your AWS subscription through the NCache Cloud Portal. Additionally, this deployment requires you to provide information about a IAM Deployment User with access rights over your subscription. The NCache Cloud Portal uses this user's credentials to create and manage all resources deployed in your subscription.
By choosing Automatic Deployment, you are giving the NCache Cloud Portal the necessary rights to deploy and manage all resources inside your subscription. If you do not want to grant the NCache Cloud Portal these rights, please select Manual Deployment instead.
Create New IAM Deployment User in AWS
The IAM user will be created in AWS to provision the relevant resources.
- On the Create AWS IAM Deployment User form, use the generated script to create a new IAM Deployment User in AWS by copying it and pasting it in the AWS CLI, which you may do by using the relevant option.
- Copy the resulting Access Key and Secret Key for further use.
- After doing so, do mark the sections for "I have created the user using the above script through CLI." and "I have Copied & Saved IAM Access Key from CLI.", accordingly.
- Click on Next to proceed to the next step and click Yes on the following prompt. This will take you to the Authorize Deployment User tab.
Authorize Deployment User
- Enter the IAM Access Key, and IAM Secret Key that you copied earlier in the fields shown below.
- Click on the Authorize User for Deployment button and you will be notified of your success and taken to the Programmatic Deployment page, which is necessary for the automatic deployment of servers in AWS