Client Cache Settings
This section explains how to configure some basic settings of the client cache.
Using the NCache Management Center
Launch the NCache Management Center by browsing to http://localhost:8251 or
<server-ip>:8251on Windows and Linux.
In the left navigation bar, click on Clustered Caches or Local Caches, based on the cache to configure. Against the cache name, click on View Details.
- This opens up the detailed configuration page for the cache. Go to the Client Cache tab.
Make sure the cache client is disabled.
- In the Main tab, change the Cache Size and Isolation Level.
- In the Options tab, you can enable Error Logging, Performance counters, Compression, and Threshold Size.
- You can also specify Custom SQL Notification Mode and Client Polling Interval.
In the Email Alerts tab:
Check the Enable Email Notifications checkbox, to enable the email notification feature.
Under the Email Settings, enter the sender's email in the Sender Email text box.
Enter the SMTP server in the SMTP Server text box.
Enter Port in the Port text box.
Select the SSL Required check box, if your email server requires SSL authentication.
Select the Authentication Required check box if required and enter the username and password.
Specify recipients’ email addresses in the Email Address text box and click on +.
Check the cache events for which you want to receive notifications from NCache.
- Click on Save Changes to apply this configuration to the cache.