Stored Procedure Prefix
Posted 03 January 2007 - 07:47 AM
Posted 10 January 2007 - 09:49 AM
0. Open your TierDeveloper project and launch Template IDE from
TierDeveloper's "Tools->Template IDE..." menu.
1. Create a new project in Template IDE ("CloneTemplateSet")
2. Select the pattern that you want to clone.
3. Edit the template file in "Source\Factories\" folder that is
4. Go to the stored procedures section and change the stored procedure name
in a loop.
for (var k=0; k < globals.spList.Count; k++)
custMethod = globals.spList.item(k);
replace(custMethod.Procedure.Name, "sp", "SP");
globals.spList.item(k) = custMethod;
5. Verify that your change is correct in the IDE itself by viewing it in
6. When done, Install your pattern through "Project->Install..." menu.
7. Re-start TierDeveloper and you'll see a new sub-menu added to "Project"
menu for your new pattern. You can now generate code against your project by
using this new "Pattern".
This allows you to easily copy, change, and install template patterns
without affecting the already installed pattern (since your changes can also
break the generate code).
Posted 08 April 2008 - 05:50 PM
1) I try all the step but nothing seems to be change in the output view.
2) (suite) Is it normal that the output view show me only a table code generation, this a sample of code generation ?
2) Anyway, my needs is to change all prefix of stored procedure in all generated stuff (.vb, lsql, etc).
I use TD 6.0 in VB.NET 2.0.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users