Many midsize to large organizations can't commit to one technology for various reasons like sharing data with one another at run time. So they use combination of Microsoft .NET Framework and Java applications.
Although the database should be the master data store for permanent storage but it's not well-suited for runtime data sharing and causes bottleneck and slows down the relying applications.
Such problems have been resolved by Enterprise Distributed Cache.
AT A GLANCE:
- How Enterprise Distributed Cache works
- .NET and Java Apps Sharing Data
- Read-Through and Write-Through Handlers
- Database Synchronization
- Self-Healing Dynamic Cluster
- Cache Partitioning and Replication
Click here to read the full article.