Upcoming Live Webinars!
Attend a live webinar on important educational topics. Ask questions and get answers immediately.
Entity Framework (EF) Core is the new cross-platform and light-weight version of the popular Entity Framework from Microsoft. EF Core is an object-relational mapping engine for .NET that eliminates the need for most of the data-access code that developers otherwise write.
- Introduction to EF Core and its new features (Model, Query, Saving Data)
- Database scalability bottlenecks in EF Core and how distributed cache resolves them
- Various options of using NCache in EF Core (Direct APIs and EF Core Extension methods)
- Details of using EF Core Extension Methods for Caching
- How to handle caching of Collections and Relationships for reference and transactional data?
- Some important features of NCache distributed caching system.
February 19, 2019 (Europe)
February 20, 2019 (US)