This section of the documentation discusses configuration files that NCache provides for client end and server end. This section helps you to understand how to configure these configuration files. All configuration files are installed with NCache and are located at
%NCHOME%/config (Windows) or
\opt\ncache\config (Linux). Thr following configuration files are installed with NCache which are used to configure the client and server end, i.e.
- Client Configuration File (Client.ncconf)
- EFCaching Configuration File (Efcaching.ncconf) (Enterprise edition only)
- Cache Configuration File (Config.ncconf)
- Module Configuration File (Modules.ncconf)
- Bridge Configuration File (Bridge.ncconf) (Enterprise edition only)
- Security Configuration File (Security.ncconf) (Enterprise edition only)
This section discusses various configuration files provided by NCache for both client end and server end.
In This Section
Client Side Configurations
Describes client side configuration files required for the connection establishment with cache server.
Server Side Configurations
Describes server side configuration files required for cache, security and bridge configurations.