Monitor Caches Using NCache Web Manager
This feature is only available in NCache Enterprise Edition.
NCache Web Manager is a tool to manage the caches and bridge, but it also provides the basic monitoring for the caches. In this way, you are able to manage and monitor your caches at a single place.
Using NCache Web Manager, you can also configure the different monitoring settings. The following sections provide an overview of how to configure these settings.
- Please make sure that the time of your server machine and the machine where NCache Web Mnager is running is synced with the World Clock Time.
- Make sure NCache Service is started. If it is not started, do the following:
In PowerShell, enter the following command:
Start-Service -Name NCacheSvc
For .NET Core, make sure that you run NCache service as an administrator. Here are the steps to do so:
- Open Services window and look for NCache in the list.
- Right click on NCacheSvc from the list and choose Properties.
- Go to the Log On tab and click on the Browse button.
- In the object name field, type Administrator and click on the Check Names button.
- It will pick the appropriate Administrator, then click OK.
- Now, set a Password and click OK.
- Right click on the NCache service and choose the Restart option. Now your service will start running as administrator.
In This Section
Configure Monitor Settings
Explains how to configure the Monitor settings such as monitoring duration.
Configure Event Logging
Explains how to configure Event logging using NCache Web Manager.
Configure API Logging
Explains how to configure API Logging using NCache Web Manager.
Configure Counters to Display
Explains how to select counters to be displayed in the statistics window.
Browse Cache Statistics
Explains how cache performance statistics can be viewed from within NCache Web Manager.
Monitor Cache Clusters using NCache Email Alerts
Explains how to monitor the cache clusters using NCache Email Alerts.