Automatic Deployment User Creation
The Automatic Deployment User Creation requires authorization of an Azure AD Admin account so that we have the required permissions for the Deployment User Creation, role definition creation (in the specified Azure Subscription), as well as role assignment.
An Admin Account is required to create the Deployment User with the necessary role/permission.
To view the list of all the permissions set required for deployment user, please refer to this page.
- After selecting the Automatic Deployment User Creation, login with the your Azure AD Admin Account.
- After sign in is successful, you will be redirected back to the Automatic User Creation page.
- Select your desired Azure Subscription from the dropdown menu. Please note that the Deployment User that will be created can only have access to this subscription and its resources.
- Click on Create User after entering the required details, you'll see this window.
- Click on Authorize User for Deployment, in this step you'll login with the created Deployment User. The login credentials are mentioned in this step for user convenience.
- To proceed further, please go to Enable Programmatic Deployment section.