NCache Management Center
NCache Enterprise can also be managed and configured via a web-based application known as NCache Manager, which allows you to smoothly perform managerial tasks like creating cache, adding server/clients, monitoring and more. It is installed on all cache servers and clients by default with NCache's installation.
NCache Management Center is ASP.NET Core based and therefore, can run on Windows as well as Linux.
Supported Web Browsers
NCache Management Center supports the latest versions of the following Internet browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer 11 (Please make sure latest version is installed). For IE, you need to add the following URLs to IE trusted sites (Read here to learn how to add URLs to trusted sites):
http://(IPV4):8251where IPV4 is the IP address of the machine (local or remote) on which the NCache Management Center process is running.
Launching NCache Management Center
Upon starting NCache Service, NCache Management Center will auto-start by default if not already running. The NCache Web Management Process runs on your local server node with port 8251.
To launch the NCache Management Center in your browser, browse to the following URL:
Information about the NCache Management Center startup after service start is also logged in Event Viewer in Windows.
Enable/Disable Auto Start of NCache Management Center
By default, auto start of the NCache Management Center upon service start is true. To disable auto start:
Open Alachisoft.NCache.Daemon.dll.config at opt\ncache\bin\service.
Change the following flag to "False". In case the flag is missing, value is true by default.
<add key="NCacheServer.StartWebManagement" value="True"/>
- Restart NCache Service by typing the following in terminal:
> sudo systemctl restart ncached
Manually Start NCache Management Center
If you want to manually start NCache Management Center, NCache provides the Start-NCacheWebManagementProcess PowerShell tool.
- From a terminal of your choice, launch PowerShell by typing the following command:
PS at the start of the new line in your terminal will indicate PowerShell has been launched.
- Linux requires to import the NCache module so that NCache tools can be executed.
PS > Import-Module /opt/ncache/bin/tools/ncacheps/
- Enter the following PowerShell command to start the NCache Management Center on your local server node. By default, the URL is
PS > Start-NCacheManagementCenter
- You can now use NCache Management Center by browsing to