100% Features Provided with 24x7 Support
NCache is an extremely fast and scalable In-Memory Distributed Store for .NET and Java. NCache Enterprise has 100% of all NCache features to help developers use it with full benefits. NCache Enterprise comes with the following benefits:
- 100% features provided
- .NET Edition and Java Edition included (see .NET Edition vs Java Edition)
- Both Subscription and Perpetual Licenses available
- Annual Maintenance & Regular Support provided
- 24x7 Support provided
- Community-based technical support through NCache Google Groups
- Cache Server (Windows, Linux)
- Cache Clients: .NET, Java, Node.js, and Python (Windows, Linux)
- Download from our website or fetch a Docker Image
- Use NCache Enterprise as Software on Azure / AWS and other clouds
- Available in both Public and Private Clouds
Annual Maintenance and Support
NCache Enterprise comes with Annual Maintenance and Support that includes the following:
- Free upgrades to newer versions
- Timely issuance of Public Service Packs (Public SPs) with bug fixes and minor feature enhancements
- Quick release of Private Service Packs (Private SPs) specific to your needs and to fix critical bugs
- Regular support during office hours via email and phone
Annual Maintenance and Support is included in subscription licenses price but for perpetual licenses, it is purchased as a separate line item.
24x7 Support is provided only with NCache Enterprise and includes the following:
- Off-hours support: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (you’re provided an off-hours US phone number)
- For critical issues only: support is provided only for production-related issues or other similar high-urgency issues that cannot wait until the next business day without considerable harm to your business
24x7 Support is purchased separately and is optional.
Feature Highlight of NCache Enterprise
For a detailed comparison of all the editions, please check out the links below.
Get NCache Enterprise (Free 60-Day Trial)
NCache Enterprise is available from the following places for you to obtain and use.
What to Do Next?