Client Cache Settings
This section explains how to configure some basic settings of the client cache.
Using NCache Web Manager
Launch NCache Web Manager by browsing to http://localhost:8251 or
<server-ip>:8251on Windows and Linux.
In the left navigation bar, click on Clustered Caches or Local Caches, based on the cache to configure. Against the cache name, click on View Details.
- This opens up the detailed configuration page for the cache. Go to the Client Cache tab.
Make sure the cache client is disabled.
- In the Main tab, change the Cache Size and Isolation Level.
- In the Options tab, you can enable error logging, Performance counters, Compression, and threshold size.
- You can also specify Custom SQL Notification Mode and Client Polling Interval.
- In the Email Alerts tab:
Check the Enable Email Notifications checkbox, to enable email notification feature.
Under Email Settings, enter sender email in the Sender Email text box.
Enter SMTP server in the SMTP Server text box.
Enter Port in the Port text box.
Check SSL Required check box, if your email server requires SSL authentication.
Check the Authentication Required check box if required and enter login and password in Login text box and Password text boxes respectively.
Specify recipients’ email addresses in Email Address text box and click on +.
Check the cache events for which you want to receive notifications from NCache.
- Click on Save Changes to apply this configuration to the cache.