This is an onsite job opening.
Alachisoft currently has an opening as B2B Account Executive Customer Success for US & European markets in our highly talented sales team to grow sales. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented sales executive. You are responsible for growing sales pipeline revenue from new accounts and existing customers. This role involves sales of our software product based on company-provided territory targets, website registration leads, marketing/event campaigns, and/or existing customers. This position requires that you meet both quarterly targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You must also build and maintain professional relationships with internal company team members.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
- Contact B2B inbound leads, qualifying and converting leads into opportunities
- Follow up on existing customers to deepen relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow up on all revenue opportunities until they are finalized
- Prepare targeted emails and promotion materials for prospects & customers
- Articulate company value proposition to prospects & customers
- Execute using company sales methodology, recommend improvements to processes
- Recording all activities in company CRM
- Working as a self-directed team member
- Achieve Monthly KPIs based on:
- Touch-points (prospects & customers)
- Quality conversations
- Opportunities (quantity and size)
- Deals won
- Relationship deepening
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of overall B2B sales / customer satisfaction experience
- BA/BS degree in Technology, Business, or equivalent
- Proven track record with impressive results
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Proficient with speaking to software DEV & IT engineers
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Creative thinking, detail-oriented, & excellent time management
- Overwhelming desire to WIN
Alachisoft is a privately held and growing company originally from Silicon Valley, California but now based in Dallas, Texas. Alachisoft provides a popular high-performance Open Source In-Memory Distributed Cache called NCache. NCache is deployed with high-traffic server applications running in on-premises and Azure/AWS cloud environments, either on Virtual Machines (VMs) or Kubernetes / Docker Clusters. NCache boosts the performance and scalability of .NET web apps, Web service apps, Microservices Apps, and general high-traffic server apps. NCache has a proven track record since 2005 with hundreds of customers all over the world and especially in the US, UK, and Western Europe.
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission, and the clients we serve. Excellent compensation is offered for this position, along with benefits including medical coverage, holidays, and personal time off. This is an onsite job opening and not work from home.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org