Alachisoft is looking for highly talented and motivated Client Services Engineers. This is a Client Services Engineer position to provide phone, web conferencing, and email-based pre-sales and post-sales technical support for our software products to customers in US, Canada, and Western Europe. You will work closely with sales representatives and sales management team.
- Become an expert on our distributed solutions (NCache)
- Interact with client engineers in US/Europe (phone & email)
- Trouble shoot issues in customers’ environments, identify bugs if there and suggest work arounds
- Grow into a Solution Expert role and give demos and webinars
- Possible travel to USA/Europe for customer visits or tradeshows
Desired Skills & Experience
- BCS/MCS in computer science or equivalent
- Strong .NET/Java programming skills required
- Excellent verbal and written English skills required
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
- Experience working with international clients a strong plus
Alachisoft (https://www.alachisoft.com) is a privately held and growing company originally from Silicon Valley, California but now based in Dallas, Texas. Alachisoft provides a popular high-performance Open Source In-Memory Distributed Cache called NCache. NCache is deployed with high-traffic server applications running in on-premises and Azure/AWS cloud environments, either on Virtual Machines (VMs) or Kubernetes / Docker Clusters. NCache boosts the performance and scalability of .NET web apps, Web service apps, Microservices Apps, and general high-traffic server apps. NCache has a proven track record since 2005 with hundreds of customers all over the world and specially in the US, UK, and Western Europe.
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation along with benefits including medical, holidays and personal time off.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org