Alachisoft is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager to help manage the operations of our marketing team. We are a fast-growing software company based in Dallas Texas and an offshore partner office in Islamabad Pakistan.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in the US/Canada, the UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
This role requires a proven marketing leader with a hands-on background in product marketing, digital marketing, business development, and preferably working with clients in the US or European markets.
- Understand existing marketing strategy through CEO’s guidance
- Manage marketing team operations to execute marketing strategy for good results
- Help optimize marketing strategy by analyzing results
- Manage digital marketing activities including content marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, event sponsorships, and more.
- Manage the entire advertising budget for optimum results
- Manage our Accounts Based Marketing (ABM) initiative and be its main interface to the sales and tech support teams.
- Inspire, lead, and retain high-quality marketing team
- Improve team skills through coaching and in-house/outside training
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of overall technology marketing and biz dev experience
- 5+ years of managing technology marketing teams
- IT + business degrees (BSCS + MBA) or equivalent required
- Must have leadership and people management skills and strong confident/outspoken personality
- Successful track record of growing business through marketing
- Experience implementing metrics for tracking and measuring performance
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and create structured marketing processes.
- Be tech-savvy
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal English required
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation is offered for this position, along with benefits including health insurance, holidays, and personal time off.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com