Alachisoft is currently looking for a Director of Business Development & Marketing to take charge of our business development, marketing, and solutions strategy and execution, and manage and grow our team for it. We are a fast-growing software company based in Dallas Texas.
Our software product NCache is an application performance and scalability middleware being used by a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in the US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, Australia, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
This role requires a proven leader with a hands-on background in business development, product marketing, digital marketing, and preferably working with clients in the US and European markets. Must have prior hands-on experience in marketing software/technology products.
- Learn product value proposition and features
- Learn competitive landscape and relevant technology trends
- Understand existing marketing/biz dev strategy & help optimize it
- Manage and grow the team to execute marketing/biz dev strategy
- Manage digital marketing activities including content marketing, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, event sponsorships, and more.
- Manage NCache ecosystem and community building
- Manage the advertising budget for optimum results
- Manage Accounts Based Marketing (ABM) interface with sales and client services teams
- Inspire, lead, and retain high-quality team
- Improve team skills through coaching and in-house/outside training
Desired Skills & Experience
- 15+ years of overall technology biz dev/marketing experience
- 5+ years of managing technology biz dev/marketing teams
- IT + business degrees (BSCS + MBA) or equivalent desired
- Tech-savvy and past exposure to .NET/Java technologies.
- Leadership and people management skills and strong confident/outspoken personality
- Successful track record of growing business
- Strong project/operations management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and create structured marketing processes.
- Excellent presentation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal English required
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission, and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation is offered for this position including bonuses, along with benefits including health insurance, holidays, and personal time off.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org