Alachisoft is currently looking for a Enterprise Software Sales Executive to join our highly talented sales team to drive revenue growth. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented sales executive who enjoys prospecting and growing existing accounts.
The Enterprise Software Sales Executive is responsible for driving product sales and target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations. The Enterprise Software Sales Executive will also focus on expanding opportunities within our existing customer base either through additional licenses or by having new groups use our product.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to enterprise organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and new customers
- Work in a complex technical sales process with mid-size to enterprise customers
- Work on incoming leads and also generate leads thru targeted hunting
- Convert leads into opportunities, nurture them, and close deals
- Generate business by penetrating into multiple areas of larger accounts
- Build and maintain impressive sales pipeline
- Some travel required to visit key strategic accounts
- Leadership opportunity down the road for a high performing individual
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of IT/software sales experience
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Proven track record with impressive sales numbers
- Excellent relationship building skills on the phone and in person
- Proficient with speaking the language of DEV & IT engineers
- Results-oriented and ability to thrive in a small company environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Database or middleware experience is a plus
- Strong references from previous employers
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent base salary + aggressive commission along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off.