Alachisoft is currently looking for an HR Executive to join our highly talented team. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented person who can develop and execute policies, processes, and best practices across all HR functional areas including recruiting, onboarding, training and development, employee relations, performance management, compensation and benefits, and internal communications.
Your goal is to help bring exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to our company, and to establish a strong company brand in the local job and professional market. You’re also responsible for helping create and maintain a fun-loving and professionally rewarding work environment, resulting in high employee satisfaction and retention.
The right person for this role is hands-on, a builder and an owner, with strong attention to detail. You need to be able to come into our dynamic environment, quickly build strong relationships across departments, and then develop and execute HR plans with an eye toward continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for all HR functions, including:
- Help manage employment brand and oversee recruiting activities, including university & professional recruiting, job fairs, hiring strategy, key talent acquisition, and key recruiting metrics.
- Help structure and implement HR management system and reporting in alignment with business needs.
- Help design, implement, and oversee a company-wide performance management framework.
- Help develop, implement, and maintain a competitive and effective compensation and benefits strategy.
- Provide coaching to leaders to ensure company policies and practices are adhered to; provide support in conducting employee engagement activities.
- Establish effective internal communication channels to drive organizational alignment.
- Structure and implement employee orientations, onboarding and training tracks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years as an HR professional in the tech industry
- IT + business degrees (BSCS/BBA) or equivalent required
- Produce high-quality individual contributor work
- Must be a strong confident/outspoken personality
- Excellent written & verbal English required
Alachisoft is a privately held and growing company originally from Silicon Valley, California but now based in Dallas, Texas. Alachisoft provides a popular high-performance in-memory distributed cache called NCache. NCache is an Open Source Middleware that runs in a production environment and boosts the performance and scalability of .NET web apps, Web APIs, and general high-traffic server apps. NCache has been used since 2005 by hundreds of customers including a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, Australia, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission, and the clients we serve. Excellent compensation along with benefits including health insurance, holidays, and personal time off.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and then you may call our HR department.