Alachisoft is currently looking for an Application Architect Server Apps to join our highly talented engineering team to help drive architecture, design, and development of our server software products. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented leader who can inspire others through his/her technical depth and also ensure high quality product architectural design.
You also need to understand the .NET development eco system and keep up with all the latest technology trends in it. And, you’re also responsible for analyzing how our competition is advancing with features and technology integrations and propose improvements to our products. You’re also responsible for understanding various technical use cases of our product to help identify feature improvements in our products.
You MUST have solid .NET or Java architecture, design, and development background. Without it, you won’t be considered for this position. And, you MUST also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Learn all product features and architecture
- Participate in requirements capture & analysis
- Participate in architectural design
- Participate in R&D, prototyping, and POC
- Participate in development of core frameworks and features
- Work with project manager on SCRUM and JIRA based Agile SDLC
- Help team members with design and development work
.NET Eco System, Use Cases, & Competition
- Learn features & architecture of our competitor products
- Learn common customer use cases of our products
- Learn .NET Eco System and stay up to date on technology trends
- Propose features and integrations for our products
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Computer Science with 10+ yrs of experience
- Solid architecture, design, and development experience
- Very strong in C# and .NET Framework development (Java okay too)
- Experience developing complex multi-threaded server applications
- Very strong in problem-solving, algorithms, and data structure
- Must have excellent English writing & verbal skills
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off. For senior posts, long term retention bonus is also offered after some time.