Alachisoft is currently looking for a Regional Sales Director Enterprise Software to join our highly talented sales team to drive sales. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented senior sales executive to close sales deals with new and existing accounts.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for driving product sales and target prospect companies through strategic conversations at all levels within these organizations. The Regional Sales Director will also focus on expanding opportunities within our existing customer base either through additional licenses or by having new groups use our product.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to large organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and new customers
- Work in a complex sales process with mid-size to large customers
- Work on incoming leads and also generate leads thru targetted hunting
- Convert leads into opportunities, nurture them, and close deals
- Generate business by penetrating into multiple depts of larger accounts
- Build and maintain impressive sales pipeline
- Some travel required to visit important accounts
- Leadership opportunity down the road for a high performing individual
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of IT/software sales experience
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Proven track record with impressive sales numbers
- Excellent relationship building skills on the phone and in person
- Proficient with speaking the language of DEV & IT engineers
- Results-oriented and ability to thrive in a small company environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong references from previous employers
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent base salary + aggressive commission is offered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org