Alachisoft is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our highly talented engineering team to help drive design and development of our server software products. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented person who can inspire others through his/her technical depth and also ensure high quality software design and development.
You also need to understand the .NET / .NET Core frameworks, multi-threaded programming, memory management, and socket programming. You MUST have solid .NET or Java design and development background. Without it, you won’t be considered for this position.
And, you MUST also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Learn all product features and architecture
- Participate in requirements capture & analysis
- Participate in architectural design
- Participate in R&D, prototyping, and POC
- Participate in development of core frameworks and features
- Work with project manager on SCRUM and Microsoft DevOps Server
- Help team members with design and development, and code review
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Computer Science with 6+ years of experience
- Solid design and development experience
- Very strong in C# and .NET Framework development (Java okay too)
- Experience developing complex multi-threaded server applications
- Very strong in problem-solving, algorithms, and data structure
- Experience working with international clients, a strong plus
- Must have excellent English writing & verbal skills
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off. For senior posts, a long-term retention bonus is also offered after some time.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org