Alachisoft is currently looking for a Senior Software QA Engineer to join our highly talented engineering team to help drive testing of our server software products. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented person who can inspire others through his/her technical depth and also ensure high-quality software design and development.
You also need to understand the .NET / .NET Core frameworks, multi-threaded programming, memory management, and socket programming. You MUST have a solid .NET or Java design and development background. Without it, you won’t be considered for this position.
And, you MUST also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Learn all product features and architecture
- Help plan and drive execution of black box, white box, automated testing for multiple simultaneous projects
- Work closely with the DEV team to identify and understand key features and their underlying functionality and behavior
- Help produce a concise and clear picture of product quality for the project from concept to product release
- Participate in the development and execution of test plans and help monitor and report on test execution
- Participate in the development of API testing programs in .NET, Java, and other languages
- Work with project manager on SCRUM and Microsoft DevOps Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Computer Science with 5+ yrs of experience
- Experience with test planning, test plan writing, and test automation
- Experience in SCRUM development methodologies
- Strong programming skills in C# for API testing (Java also okay)
- Experience working with international clients is a strong plus
- Must have excellent English writing & verbal skills
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission, and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation along with benefits including health insurance, holidays, and personal time off. For senior posts, a long-term retention bonus is also offered after some time.
Please email your resumes to email@example.com