Alachisoft is currently looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our highly talented engineering team. You will help write .NET / Java developer focused content (programmer’s guides, API references, admin guides, training guides, developer blogs, developer articles, etc.) for our server software products. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented person who can inspire others through his/her technical depth and also ensure high quality technical writing.
You must understand .NET or Java programming concepts and be able to read code samples and understand their behavior. Without it, you won’t be considered for this position.
And, you MUST also have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Learn product features and architecture
- Work closely with the DEV team to write technical docs
- Develop programmer’s guides, API reference, admin guides, training guides, developer blogs, and developer articles.
- Develop docs for .NET / .NET API / Java APIs and code samples
- Read code samples in C# and Java to understand behavior and write docs for it.
- Work with project manager on SCRUM and Microsoft Azure DevOps Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS Computer Science with 5+ yrs of experience
- Experience with technical writing for .NET / Java developers
- Experience with programming in C# or Java (strong plus).
- Experience in SCRUM development methodologies
- Strong understanding of C# or Java programming. Must be able to read code samples and understand behavior.
- Experience working with international clients a strong plus
- Must have excellent English writing & verbal skills
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off. For senior posts, long term retention bonus is also offered after some time.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org