You’re part of our marketing & biz dev team and your goal is to help increase our NCache product revenue through a combination of traditional marketing, business development, and digital marketing activities. You also need to understand NCache’s .NET developer eco system and its culture so you can help fit our messaging for it. Finally, you need to understand NCache competitors and our strengths and weaknesses against them to improve our competitiveness.
You MUST have solid business/marketing & IT/software background with international exposure.
– Learn target markets, product features & benefits
– Learn competitive landscape to refine positioning and messaging
– Manage lead generation thru online & social media advertising, email marketing, webinars, whitepapers, tradeshows, and meetups
– Improve lead conversion thru nurturing
– Help create marketing collateral for website, whitepapers, datasheets, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
– IT + business degrees (BSCS + MBA) or equivalent required
– 8+ yrs of biz dev, IT sales, IT consulting, or digital marketing
– US/UK work, travel/living, or client interfacing strongly desired
– Digital marketing including Google, FB, Twitter, & LinkedIn desired
– Excellent written & verbal English required for international audience
– Must have leadership skills and strong confident/outspoken personality
Our environment is fast-paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission, and the clients we serve.
Excellent compensation is offered for this position including bonuses, along with benefits including medical, holidays, and personal time off.
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org