Alachisoft is currently looking for a Strategic Partner Manager for Enterprise Software to join our highly talented team to drive revenue growth through partnerships. This opportunity is for a self-motivated, passionate, execution-oriented strategic partner manager who enjoys growing business through partnerships.
The Strategic Partner Manager is responsible for identifying and developing global strategic partners to assist in revenue growth at Alachisoft. These include developing alliances with channel partners, VARs, system integrators, strategic technology partners, and more. The ideal candidate understands both business and technology challenges facing our customers today and is able to engage at the C-level to manage a joint go-to-market effort with our partners.
Our software product NCache is being used by a large variety of mid-size to enterprise organizations in US/Canada, UK, Western Europe, and other parts of the world including Fortune 500 companies across many industries, regions, and countries.
- Develop and manage partnership opportunities globally
- Prepare and execute overall global partner strategy involving channel partners, VARs, system integrators, technology partners, and more.
- Engage with partners to ensure successful enablement
- Set and manage successful revenue targets for partners
- Under the value proposition and jointly work with partners to achieve success
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to management
- Collaborates with teams on partner opportunities and obstacles
- Ability to move between channel motions and navigate “sell to” vs sell with” scenarios
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of software partnership management experience
- 10+ years in business development, with a focus on partner strategy
- Proven track record of revenue growth thru partnerships
- Excellent relationship building skills on the phone and in person
- Proficient with speaking DEV & IT engineers’ language
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET Developer ecosystem
- Understanding of Azure and AWS Cloud technologies
- Result-oriented and ability to thrive in a small company environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong references from previous employers
Our environment is fast paced and innovative. Our culture is focused on solving daunting challenges while supporting our employees to maintain a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We are proud of the quality of our employees, the importance of our mission and the clients we serve.
Excellent base salary + aggressive commission/bonus along with benefits including health insurance, holidays and personal time off.