Manual Deployment User Creation
In Manual Deployment User Creation, you will be provided a script with your configured parameters, which will be required for execution via Azure AD Admin account so that we have the required permissions for Deployment User creation, role definition creation (in the specified Azure Subscription), as well as role assignment.
- In the Manual User Creation form, fill out the required fields. Enter Subscription ID, Name and Password details. Click on Next.
Copy the script by clicking the Copy Script button.
Click on Launch Azure CLI button to open command line for script execution.
- Tick the checkbox and click on Next to proceed further.
- Click on Yes when prompted on Deployment User Confirmation.
- After confirmation comes "NCache User" Authorization in Azure AD, Click on Authorize User for Deployment.
- On the sign in window, enter the Email Address and Password to proceed further.
- To proceed further, please go to Enable Programmatic Deployment section.