Optimize performance and scalability of your Azure cloud apps to run under peak load. Use a fast, scalable and common data repository to improve Azure service application experience without any data or session loss.
This webinar demonstrates how to integrate Azure Microservices and App Services with a .NET distributed cache in the cloud. We'll cover:
- Intro to Azure Microservices and App Services
- Using NuGet packages for NCache client application resources
- Making NCache API calls from the Azure Services
- Creating and deploying a distributed cache in Azure
- Using the cache for Azure Services
- Monitoring the cache that is running Azure Microservices and App Services
What to Do Next?