Handling Relational Data in a Distributed Cache
In this video webinar learn how to apply your existing data relationships to cache objects for distributed caching.
You can expect to hear about:
- The data storage model for a relational database and for a distributed cache
- The goodness of object relational mapping – how to manage data relationships at the object level
- Mapping 'one-one', 'one-many' and 'many-many' relationships
- Using NCache features to build relationships between objects to mimic relational data behaviors – use of key-based dependency, object query language, groups, group APIs, collections and tags
- Other important distributed caching features for relational data
What to Do Next?
Enter your registered email address:
Please fill out this form. * Mandatory Fields.