How to Scale EF Core Apps to Extreme Performance?
By Ron Hussain and Uzair Khan
EF Core is increasingly being used in high transaction .NET server applications (ASP.NET, Web Services, Microservices, and other server apps). And, these applications face scalability bottlenecks from databases which they can eliminate by using distributed caching inside EF Core.
- Intro to EF Core new features (Model, Query, Saving Data)
- How distributed cache solves EF Core database bottlenecks
- Various ways of using distributed caching in EF Core apps
- Details about using EF Core Extension Methods for Caching
- Handling caching of Collections and data relationships