How to Scale EF Core Apps to Extreme Performance?
EF Core is increasingly being used in high transaction .NET server applications (ASP.NET, Web Services, Microservices, and other server apps). And, these applications face scalability bottlenecks from databases which they can eliminate by using distributed caching inside EF Core.
- - Intro to EF Core new features (Model, Query, Saving Data)
- - How distributed cache solives EF Core database bottlenecks
- - Various ways of using distributed caching in EF Core apps
- - Details about using EF Core Extension Methods for Caching
- - Handling caching of Collections and data relationships
Enter your registered email address:
Register New User
Please fill out this form. * Mandatory Fields.